Konnect2Karen is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Konnect2Karen is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
- Collection of your personal information. There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information
We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. This information is non-identifying and is used exclusively to help us better our website performance and user experience. We only collect personally identifiable information that you have consented to provide us with. Consent can be given by subscribing to our mailing list, completing, contacting us via email or making a purchase through our website. Personally identifiable information may include your name, email address, contact details, payment information (such as credit card and PayPal details), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
When you conduct a transaction on our website (such as signing up to our mailing list or entering your details into the contact form), as part of the process, we collect your personal information such as your name, address and email address. We absolutely value your privacy, so we promise you, your personal information is stored securely and is only ever used to process the agreed transaction. It is never shared with third parties. Specifically, we collect non-personal and personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate our website and online services;
To be able to contact our visitors, and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Use of your personal information For each visitor who reaches the site, we collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to, browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are on this site
AMENDING OR REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
Your Personal Information You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com Konnect2Karen reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
This website is for your general information.only. Holistic therapies and Divine Space Clearing services are provided as a complementary services and therapies. Holistic Therapies such as Reiki, Crystal Therapy and Holistic Massage do not replace proper medical care. Clients, and website users of Konnect2Karen take full responsibility for their own actions and choices with regards to the information and services gained herein. The information is not intended to be used as a substitute for medical advice or psychological treatment. The information is not a substitute for independent professional advice and should not be used as an alternative to professional advice and health care.
Please consult a healthcare professional if you have a particular medical condition, or are concerned about any information presented on this website. By using this website you agree to indemnify the author Konnect2Karen from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to the use of this website by you.
Thank you for your trust
CODE OF ETHICS FOR EMAIL INTUITIVE READINGS
- You must be 18 years of age to order and pay for an Intuitive Email Reading.
- Time frames to complete email readings are an approximate, as it greatly depends on external factors such as current work load and scheduling.
- Tarot Readings are an insight into the future pathways, but they are not set in stone and should always be considered as a guide. The Tarot is a fun and magical tool therefore, Tarot readings are for entertainment purposes only.
- Tarot does not predict the future as you have free will to change the outcome at any given moment.
- Tarot does not replace professional, medical, legal, business opinions and advice. Please ensure you consult with the appropriate professionals.
- I do not except returns or offer refunds on readings.
- I hold discretion with certain topics that are not suitable for Tarot therefore your request may not be approved.