Gaining access to this amazing Life Force Energy – Reiki in the Second Degree requires you to have completed Reiki in the First Degree (Reiki I)
Be ready to learn how to shift old energetic patterns and be willing to step into your new journey of delivering the “Gift of Reiki Healing” and a deep “Self discovery”. Reiki is an intelligent life force energy that connects with your infinite power, higher consciousness and ignites all of your senses, especially your intuition. Reiki knows exactly what you need to progress through your individual and sacred healing journey.
On a personal note from me where ever you are on your healing journey, Reiki will help you to unlock your inner strength and innate power to heal from within.
What will I learn
Through a mix of theory, one-on-one Reiki and self-healing you will:
- Learn how to navigate through life using your internal GPS understanding your own intuition.
- Level 2 Attunement allows the student to sense and feel energy in a more knowledgeable way.
- Learn how to clear the obstacles and limiting beliefs standing in the way of your goals and aspirations
- Level 2 students will be able to learn how to shift energetic blocks from past or present experiences.
- A level 2 practitioner starts to move beyond time and space, by learning how to send energy to the future as well as the past.
- Develop a better understanding of each chakra point and how the energy system is influenced by emotional and physical health issues linked together.
- Learn how to incorporate essential oils and crystals into your Reiki sessions
- Learn energetic cord cutting
- Dive deeper with your Reiki healing journey ( whether you plan on practicing professionally or not ). Expand on your own inner/spiritual development.
- Gain professional skills to be a qualified (and ethical) Reiki practitioner.
- Learn the basics of setting up your own practice
What do I need to Bring
No fancy equipment is required, however you will need to provide a copy of your certificate in Reiki Level One. Other than that you just need to come with an open mind and an open heart and wear some comfortable clothes,
Bring your favourite journal ( for taking notes if you want to )
Yoga mat plus pillow or cushion.
Lunch – BYO
Moring Tea and Light refreshments will be provided
Your Investment Reiki Second Degree $299.00
Karen specialises in Private Training – One to One Classes
The benefits of One to One classes:
- In one to one classes, I have found that the student feels more at ease and confident to ask questions and discuss topics, that they wouldn’t necessarily have asked in a group scenario.
- In a one to one class the student is attuned privately, in other words, the student isn’t loosing learning time, by waiting for a group of students to go through their attunement process.
- You will receive a personal hands on healing experience directly from the teacher. In group sessions, fellow students practise on each other.
What will I receive:
- Three Sacred Reiki Symbols
- Reiki Hand book/Manual you can use for Life with the latest findings and techniques
- Reiki Second Degree Certificate
- Welcome Gift with Tools that you can use in your own self healing
- Heart Chakra Opening Tea Ceremony/Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- Meditation/Sound Healing
- Time to Reflect and Journal
Reiki Training Dates
Please send through expressions of interest via the contacts page on the website, or if you feel the urge to act now ! you can send me a direct message or call me in person. All my contact details are listed on the contacts page.
I would love to connect with you !
With blessings and Gratitude Karen x
An important note please check with us before paying your deposit, in case I am booked out on the date that you require.
A $100 deposit needs to be paid prior to attending your Reiki course. This secures your placement within the class.
Payment Options for the deposit, you can either:
- Pay on the website via Stripe Credit Card option
- Alternatively I can send you an invoice via square pay
We understand that unexpected things can arise or we can suddenly become unwell. If this is the case you will need to advise us that you are unable to attend the class with at least 24 hours notice.
Your $100 deposit is non refundable however you can redeem the deposit amount in services and products, or use your deposit to secure a placement in the next round of Reiki II classes. Must be used within 3 months of your cancellation date.